Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Moroccan loveliness:: Teresita's 60th

For the longest time, I've been longing to do a fuchsia pink, deep orange color scheme for a party. And so I am thankful that Ms. January Maranan-Minglana threw this lovely lovely 60th birthday bash for her mom, Mrs Teresita Maranan.

So we did this Moroccan inspired, everywhere lovely patterns, gold lighted lanterns, DIY-Ed gold jars, deep pink roses, orange carnations and a little aqua here and there.

The mister made the stacked pillows with brush embroidery and topped with a jaw dropping lighted edible lantern. Sorry for blowing my own horn again. Sigh!









The table arrangements were even lovelier came dusk and when the tapered candles and lanterns were lighted.































Behind the scenes, Ace along with our staff preparing the backdrop, while I was arranging the flowers and doing an impromptu demo to the little ones who were so curious with what I was doing.





There you go. Loveliness. Crossed out from my bucket list.

- kit m.

No comments:

Post a Comment