Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tangerine Tuesdays:: Princess + Jaymar

Quite thankful that inspite of all the drama yesterday this wedding came out truly lovely. Again, what's a wedding without some drama? Not to leave you guessing, I am referring to changes that put mildly... shook us, events people. I'm quite optimistic that it's going to be better today and the other days to come. And somehow I think that it's going to give birth to a better camaraderie for us in the events industry here in Ilocos Norte.
 
So yeah, enough of my riddles...how do you like our tangerine filled loveliness yesterday folks? As much as I love our cakes and weddings, I have started to love taking photos of what we do. I'm almost close to being a self-centered, narcissistic, not so bitchy (as that personality test gave me an 11%) event stylist. Teehee! Really wish for a camera upgrade now.

Reception Venue:: Sierra Madre Ballroom

Wedding cake:: Ava's Cakes and Events

Floral and Event styling :: Kit and Ace of Ava's Cakes and Events

Planning and Coordination:: Brandy Howard's of ImajebyBenly

Music:: Synergy

Bridal gown:: Amor Albano

HMUA :: Amor Albano, Christian Espiritu

Bridesmaids gowns:: Jaynny Lao

Host:: Jennifer Marianme Peralta

 

No comments:

Post a Comment