Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Classy loveliness:: Joanamarie + Mike

Joana tells me she lives close to LACMA when we were in California a month ago. I'm starting to believe that those who live close to that beautiful row of lovely lampposts are lovely as well. And I know you must be thinking how incoherent I am now. Blame it on this loveliness hangover we did for Joana and Mike.

 

I can't get over how classy her Amor Albano wedding gown looks like. From our meeting, I knew that her choices were laid back classy.

I love her Choo's! I love love love her bouquet as well.
We had her walk down in a candle lined aisle with lush floral arrangements.
 

Congratulations Joana and Mike! To endless days of loveliness...

 

Venue:: Paoay Church

Bridal gown:: Amor Albano

Ceremony floral styling:: Ava's Cakes and Events

Photo/Video:: Ronald Macatulad of Coverlook

Coordination:: The Red Gala

Reception venue and styling:: Playa Tropical

 

No comments:

Post a Comment