Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Havaianas Luau:: MYOH 2015

Your summer is just not complete without dropping by at the biggest Luau hitting Sunshine City and grabbing a pair of Havaianas commemorative slippers. Believe me with a capital B! The slipper is just too cute and perfect... I'm kinda crossing my fingers we get to use it in Haweewee shores soon. Paging Hawaiian gods! Teehee!

 

 


I didn't mind finishing up at 2AM because I was looking forward to designing my own pair and I had a Lulu DK tattoo as a bonus!
Love how the pineapples, leis, fringe grass, beach props all come together. When unnecessary becomes necessary. Dear mister, breathe that... Whenever my hoarder alter ego takes over.
That beetle from the Ranada's and surfboard from Aloha sports rider MikeOida.
Dr. Tony Ranada and Anton at the photo booth.
Ace Rumbaoa- Visionaire's Marketing Manager burning the midnight oil with us. I love working with you!
Tina Tan aka Blauearth and Toni Carag aka Beachboss won't miss this Luau!

Oh my! So there you go MAHALO Havaianas!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment