Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Boho lovin':: Angelica + Jade

The morning we were to work on this loveliness, my cheesy self was singing Portrait of My Love in the bathroom. I was reminiscing how it was 10 years ago and how the heavens schedule projects for us. I guess the chances of us working on our anniversary will never be slim to none.


So our June calendar started with Angelica and Jade's boho wedding. As we were completing the  elements we needed to make it spot on, I realised how it differs back then. How times have changed. The mister and I wanted a turquoise motif, Jade and Angelica wanted coral, gold, blush with Boho vibes. We say motif, they say theme. I can always blame it on my location but photography and videography was just that, plain and simple. Now there are SDE's, flying cameras and all those that capture loveliness you shall go over and over and over in the days to come. It's a lovely crazy mess doing weddings these days. Enough how incoherent I am, in my book, whatever the color or theme we have to work on... Bottom line, we must deliver loveliness. So for our boho lovin' couple, we had feathers, dream catchers, laces, frilly foliages, lanterns over wooden boards, succulents and lovely lovely florals.




No comments:

Post a Comment