Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Little Lady Lyana :: 7th Birthday

A 7th like no other! Lyana's mommy Ger has been working on this loveliness since the last time we've done Lyana's birthday cake about 3 years ago. Can you imagine how crazy it is on her and my end working on the plans for this. We almost had to let go because Lyana's party coincided with another project we had here. Mommy Ger was just too persistent and she won me over with a bottle of moscato and that lovely cake stand.

 

Lyana in Amor Albano
Lyana had three gown designers, Mel Orlina, Amor Albano and Rachel Apanapao.

Photos by Ace Mandac for Ava's Cakes & Events , Ernee Mangoba.

 

2 comments:

  1. She is so pretty! I love her dress. I could have never imagined that it is a kid’s birthday. That cake is superb!! I love that party venue. It is the biggest party halls in Bay area. Thank you very much for the photos!

    ReplyDelete