Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

Opulent Garden:: Vannie + Jayson

I can not be more thankful how the team was able to pull through this loveliness. You can imagine boxes after boxes of peach, white and pink roses soaked wet that we had to check and remove spoiled petals flower per flower. I have three cuts in my fingers from the rose thorns. Yikes! And throw in those looming rain clouds. Oh my! My roses were reduced to buds and that's was just a red flag. Glad we had that magic pill to make it bloom just in time for the wedding. And the heavens must have felt our need to have that lovely dose of sunshine that after a week of incessant rains, Mr. Sun did smile brightly yesterday.

 

For Vannie and Jayson's loveliness, we had these gorgeous florals mixed with here and there touches of crystal, Mercury gold's and silvers. I must have kept my lovely stash of mercury candelabras for too long already that it felt like love at first sight "again".

Venus:: Sierra Madre Ballroom,Fort Ilocandia Resort Hotel

Floral and Event Styling, Cake:: Ava's Cakes and Events

Coordination:: The Red Gala Weddings

Photography:: Lightpainters Photography

Videoaphy:: Gyver Lauricio

Host:: Brandy Howards

 

No comments:

Post a Comment