Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

Red my Love:: Charmaine + Aldrin

We must have missed red a lot that the most previous lovelinesses we've done are in red. Such drama and that class it gives.

I realize that I've been often chastised when I say that what we do is really simple. By my standards it is actually very restrained, subdued, refined. I like our designs to be just that yet it packs a punch. I also like our floral arrangements to be fluid and textured. And when we use accent lights besides candles, I like our florals to stand out and not be washed or masked by lighting. My rule is that when you can't see the flowers real colors anymore, lighting is too harsh. And mind you, selfies won't be that great either. And lest, you won't want a cabaret looking wedding.

Charmaine and Aldrin's lounge had tulips, cymbidiums and roses. I love how one complements the other.

The presidential tables with our crystal candelabras, chiavarri chairs and red florals were resplendent.

 

Venue:: Plaza del Norte

Floral and Event styling:: Ava's Cakes and Events

No comments:

Post a Comment