Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sew Cute:: Caileigh Mekenzie's 1st

Before we rushed to watch the 13th Breaking Away Downhill Challenge, we did this unbearably sew cute party for Caileigh. This was our first time working on a party with no sketches at all. When we were packing for this party, I kinda knew what materials we were using. As we were building the stage, it took quite sometime because I couldn't make up my mind raw to where we position the fences, trees and fabrics. Must have earned our staffs ire with that. Yikes!

I love how it came out though. We channelled Blossom flowerpot Lalaloopsy for this party. I kinda wonder how little kids eat the dolls, head or feet first? And there goes my morbid self. Teehee!

And since I'm writing about kids, if we do offer a kids decorating class this summer, will you be interested in enrolling your kids? When I was so much smaller than I am now (literally and figuratively!), Mama enrolled me to different summer activities. I did Speechpower - talking and doing drills while watching yourself on cam, did ballet - OMG! Ha!ha! my best memories though was everyone was going to class in tights and leotards with those cute wrap around skirts and leg warmers, did piano, flute and goodness violin, oh and banduria. She should have considered letting me have voice lessons...Could have stopped the mister from mocking me to be so tone deaf. Anyway, going back, will you let your kids join?
 
 
 

Sewper cute right? The play of colors, textures and patterns!

 

Happy 1st birthday Caileigh!


Venue:: Arabella's Events Place

Cake and cupcakes:: Ava's Cakes and Events

Catering:: La Preciosa

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment