Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Laced, you and I :: TJ + Cris

My love for anything laced and blush colored flowers remind me I'm a girl after all. Just a thought. Well me and my loud thoughts. Teehee!
 
Seriously, every time I see Cris and TJ's wedding cake, my mind imagines how it feels to caress the lovely lace. And the ruffles are so fluid, as if they are soft. Sigh! I'm loving how it was set against those lush roses, hydrangeas, lisianthuses and carnations.
 
I remember being asked often how do I know flowers? Was I schooled? I wasn't. And in all honesty I don't even know why I know these kinds of flowers. And when we mix them together, my only formula was that they have to come from the same palette set against a color that will pop their colors more vividly. Yikes! That wasn't very straightforward. The couples area and the presidential tables are my babies. I try to do them myself or if not, I supervise our staff closely while it's being done. And I'm just glad that when I let them redo or totally reject what they are doing, they are up for the challenge to do something better.
 
And what makes it "maybe" a little easier to instruct how it is to be done, is the fact that somehow I know how to do it myself. In anything, you can't teach what you don't know.
Do you see the framed laces behind the chair? I am totally loving those right now too. Laces are just so romantic. Heck! When did I become romantic? It must be the love bug this February. Teehee!
Ghosts lined up against Arabella Events Place black and white tiles. And who would miss the salmon colored roses and pearls prettifying them? As much as it irks me when props go missing, I find it amusing when guests get our pearls, as if it can be pawned. Yay!

My thoughts are going nuts with what I wish for TJ and Cris. They are just one of our most laid back couples, a handsome pair actually... And all I can think of now is that I wish them days like laces, lovely, lovely and lovely.
Cake and Floral+Event styling :: Ava's Cakes and Events
Venue :: Arabella's Events Place
Catering :: La Preciosa
Planning and Coordination :: Benly Academia of ImajeEvents
Music :: Synergy
Photographer/Videograoher :: Ilocos Wedding Films
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment