Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Books and more :: Pio Hermann's 1st

We must be nuts for squeezing a few days off in our cray calendar. When my body clock was syncing with Haweewee time, we were set to come home. How uncooperative, sigh!

Anyways, we had to be back in time to do Pio Hermann's book themed party. I borrowed my little mister's I Wonder Why... books. Have you had the chance to read a copy of those? It's a picture book which is amusing and educational. My fave volume goes I wonder why the dodo is dead! Teehee! Don't you wonder why?

 

 

With that quote above, the stars must be dancing endlessly. Happy happy birthday little Pio. You truly are a miracle and we thank your mom and dad, for letting us work on yours as we had work on their wedding day... 9 years ago. Wow! How time flies! Mahalo for having us!

 

Venue:: Arabella's Events Place

Cake, cupcakes, party styling :: Ava's Cakes and Events

Host:: Brandy Howard's

Catering:: La Preciosa

Photo/video:: I-click photography

Refreshments:: Lex Mobile bar

 

No comments:

Post a Comment