Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Summer Romance :: Heidi + Nelson

What better way to start summer with a wedding aptly themed Summer Romance?
Though we took a breather for just a few days, I seriously missed doing weddings. I love the simplicity of the couple's lounge, specifically the makeshift logs/chopping board table we adorned with almost fresh moss, with all that minty smell which I love, and lots and lots of votives, and my quirky faucet plant box.

 

We can't get over the Cath Kidston inspired cake we did a few days ago, that we felt this wedding would need a floral handpainted cake. Teehee!

When I went back to give the bride and groom our warmest congratulations, I couldn't help but gatecrash a little when the host started narrating Heidi and Nelson's love story. Would you believe their relationship blossomed through Facebook? I suddenly remembered, the couple I'm meeting tomorrow met through Facebook too. How quirky! I met the mister at the tennis courts. I wonder if there was Facebook back then, would have it turned out differently. Teehee!

 

Anyways, to endless romantic summers to Heidi and Nelson. Much much love from our end.

 

Venue:: Vigan Convention Center

Cake and Floral+Event Styling:: Ava's a Cakes and Events

Catering:: Diay Plaza

HMUA:: Noli Morales

Photo / Video:: Ernie Mangoba

1 comment:

  1. Gnda bosing! Until next event po uli. Thank you for the credit Madam

    ReplyDelete