Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Love, Music and Books :: Glaiza + Christopher

As much as I love sleek, classic weddings, I do yearn at times to work on equally lovely thematic ones which are infused with here and there bits of the couples personalities. For this wedding, the groom is a musician while the bride is a grade school teacher. And from the few meetings I had with them, which I truly enjoyed because Christopher plays the piano so well with a capital W, it was evident how both of them love kids. Our Ava was not spared.

So for today's loveliness, she wanted blackboards and music sheets infused in the decor. Loved it! I personally is in the blackboard thingy these days. I am definitely loving how the mister works his magic on them, cursive... I love! And for this wedding, we thought of writing their vows for the world to read. Loveliness!

 

 

Glaiza and Christopher... We wish you endless days of music together and our home will always be open for your mini concerts even if we're done working on your wedding. Much much love.

 

Venue:: MalacaƱang of the North, Paoay, Ilocos Norte

Cake and Floral/Event Styling:: Ava's Cakes and Events

Caterer:: La Preciosa

Lights and Sounds:: Music Match

 

1 comment:

  1. I always and would visit this over and over again thank you so much manang Kit and manung Ace.

    ReplyDelete