Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Whimsy Alice:: Queen's 18th

Yesterday, I had one too many who brought to my attention how they see a part of us from someone. In all honesty, and just but human, it irks me. But after so much breathe in, breathe outs, the bottom line is that one can never truly stencil what we do, because what we do are extensions of me and the mister's selves. Period.

After we were done setting up this loveliness, we had a nice lengthy chat with Tita Pam of La Preciosa. From the mundane to crazy, on trips and chairs, anniversaries we look forward to. Her lines, I think... He builds. I talk... He listens. How very similar to ours which goes... Beauty and the bitch. Beauty and brains. Where beauty is all the mister's. Teehee! And how we agree that in this line of work, we cannot be complacent and not do baby steps rather leaps. And I should stop boring you with my stories now.

 

Queen's Whimsy Alice 18th party where we had lovely flowers all over, playing cards, teapots, candelabras hanging from whimsy trees.

 

Venue:: Arabella's Events Place

Cake and Floral/Event Styling:: Ava's Cakes and Events

Catering:: La Preciosa Fine Dining and Catering Services

Event planner:: Audrey Adora of RedGala Events

Photo booth and photography:: Fingerprints / Michael Ong

Lights and Sounds:: Music Match

 

No comments:

Post a Comment