Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Casa Romantica is LOVE:: Erika + Phil

I am speechless beyond words with this wedding. It felt like and still feels like we are still on a roller coaster ride for this loveliness.

I already knew before then that we were just allowed two hours to ingress... That is for the ceremony and the reception. Gosh! You can only imagine how I feel prior to and while working on this. I insisted on having a YouHaul rented as my workspace. Ha! Ha! The pressure was on, escalating every minute. We just had to measure up for this wedding as the couple and their family are close to my heart. And for the fact that this was our first off shore.

The volume of flowers we had was overwhelming, the phalaenopsis and peonies were so crazy beautiful!






I asked why didn't we have foliage delivered, and the answer I got was that I use the hydrangeas as fillers! Right, as fillers! Can I go Californicacious and say gosh again? Gosh!











Those signs are actually very true. Phil is a surgeon while Erika is a lawyer. Yay! Power couple right there.






Did leave some sea shells in unexpected places which made the guests go crazy. Lovely!


























I found the one my heart loves... And for the moment that had to be my sparkling cider.
























That was a lovely input by the couple.











Very very lush arrangements as the sweetheart table's backdrop. As if the very picturesque Casa Romantica wasn't enough. Teehee!



Erika's bouquet was huge mix of peonies, dolce vitas, blush roses and gardenias. We just had to have the gardenias even if it meant the trouble. I now know why. Sigh!

And so in this side of the world, sore feet and all I just had to share this loveliness. What do you think of our first international event styling folks?

Venue:: Casa Romantica, San Clemente, California
Caterer:: Iva Lee's
Cake:: The Cake Boss
Floral and Event Styling:: Kit + Ace of Ava's Cakes
Mini cake favors :: Ava's Cakes
Coordination:: Courtney Clifford of Courtney Hellaine Events

No comments:

Post a Comment