Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Denmark in a day!

We went camping yesterday and of all surprises, I never expected it to include a lovely day in Denmark. Oops, I mean in a Danish community in Solvang, California.

Everything was so lovely, every nook and corner of the town was oozing with loveliness... And with that I can go on and on.


Yeah, we went out. I observed that Danish architecture had low ceilings. And the use of wood, bricks and ceramics were abundant. Their roofings were gorgeous.





My little one insisted we stop at the bookstore. Yay! All LEGO books in display. He wanted to bring them home, but then of course mommy had to say no.















The signs were all so Danish! And the phone booth? Sooo cute!


If I ever move in here, I could work here or open our own Ava's Cakes Solvang? What a dream! I actually have crazy dreams fueled by friends egging us to do so. Or with just telling us that what we do measures up with what they see in here. Yay! I feel loved.











Lovely place isn't it? Sigh! If it would have been closer, I'd seriously consider going back and scour all the stores in this little town. Another time perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment