Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Of Belles and Balls:: Djiana's 7th

Would it be safe to assume that almost all girls, at one point or another, did wish to become a princess? Djiana's Mommy, Donna Lyn, made sure her little princess would have a ball on her 7th. At first, she wanted our 3D castle, but then, if you would remember, I did donate that to a Day Care Center prior to her inquiry. Yikes! I don't regret not having that though since we've used it a lot of times already and I truly wanted something different for Djiana. We made her a nook of her own fairy tale castle.

D for Djiana in one of my lovely frames.


Hand piped scrolls on the castle cake by the Mister.

If the shoe fits.




My lovely bell and cake stand had to be more than that.








So we did that for Princess Djiana's 7th. She was so happy that she felt compelled to give me a kiss when I saw her.The August rains couldn't dampen everyone's spirits that day.

Happy birthday Little Princess!

Cake and Party Styling:: Ava's Cakes
Coordination:: Brandy Howards of Imaje Events
Venue:: Pacific Function Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment