Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Rustic travel:: Windale + Alma

Apparently I have lost my sanity by booking the California wedding and two weddings within two days upon touch down. With no time to nurse our jet lag and my euphoria over the California wedding which you can see here, we come home two days before these Saturday loveliness. I bought home apart from the lovely props you see in the following photos, a bottle of margarita to put me to sleep and sync my body clock to Philippine time. I shouldn't have bothered. There was no time to sleep and when it was doze off time, we didn't need help. Teehee!
And so of all craziness, we started out weekend with Windale and Alma's travel themed wedding in a rustic appeal.



I love love love my globe from the World Market. I was in doubt if it would fit my box and was relieved when the mister was able to disassemble it and let it fit in the box. Come to think of it, this travel themed wedding of Windale and Alma is very close to our hearts. Most of the things we used were acquired from our previous travels. The plane, globe, luggages, crates, W+A, lanterns, writing boards? Yay!

And before I go on and on about us, the couple are actually travellers. The groom sails while the bride flies. A fish and a bird? Teehee? Well you can put it that way. Hmmmnnn... no wonder they had this theme.




My black wooden globe has to be my loveliest find on our recent trip. 

























Map wrapped glass vases and paper airplanes. Sigh!








Congratulations Windale and Alma, wishing you lots of journeys together, sail the world and let your love fly you to great heights. Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment