Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Classic Red :: Daisy + John

If this is going to be the trend for our next projects then I don't mind. We did Daisy's sister Noveh's wedding last year {Woodsy:: Noveh + Louie}. This time we're doing a classic red themed wedding for Daisy and John.

I'm going to be redundant but I'll say it again, I love how the couple's know what they want but let you do your thing. And they don't mind if I tweak the design a little on the big day. There are stuff that even if it is not stated in the contract, I do add on the day itself... At no extra charges. Yay!





I love how romantic this table looks. Just the freshest of blooms and lovely candle holders.


Simple, clean, elegant.


We did submerge red tulips in my cylindrical vases. Very very classy.















I am pleased with the outcome of our year starter wedding. More so when the groom approached us and said... It was worth it and we are so sulit. I told him, ' Yes we are, that's what I told you from the start manong . Teehee!


The only regret I have for this wedding was that I wasn't able to picture the ceremony set up we did. We made them an aisle with hanging chandeliers with red, blood red carnations tied with lovely ribbons and the altar was a lovely arch of cascading white flowers. We used our ghost chairs even. I hope someone sends me a photo of the ceremony.

Again, congratulations John and Daisy.
- kit m.

No comments:

Post a Comment