Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Nautical :: Xander's 1st

This is Xander's 1st and ours as well. Our first time to do a nautical party. Though its been done a lot of times, I think the team was able to pull off another version of a nautical party. I particularly like the chevron backdrop we used today. I didn't want waves so chevron is it.


We made a cutesy red, blue and white cake and cupcakes for the little one. Ms. Julse of Printnook did their cutesy invites.

















Whenever we work on parties, we try not to do a repeat of our past parties, more so it be a replica or quite too similar to someone else's. Ace and I really sit down and make sure the pieces we combine in a party is coherent. So I'm quite pleased when folks come up to me and tell me about a party they've been to and they know instantly that we did it. How swell!

So today's party is done... Have to finish some cakes, then off to another party I am looking forward to... that I hope you do too.

Happy birthday Xander!

No comments:

Post a Comment