Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Superhero party :: Franco's 2nd

To top the benefits of being in this biz is you get to have more friends through time, that is if you please them... Otherwise, you gain just the opposite. And if you get past thru the client-supplier relationship, it is just swell that they open up to you, consult you on design stuff and all. Plus the fact that they spread a good word about our cakes and parties. And they not only show the love to us, but also to our little one.

Just before doing this party, I had a meeting. And I couldn't still master how to respond on praises like... You are highly recommended, they rave about your cakes and parties, glad that you are Ilocos-based .All I could muster would be a sheepish, thank you. Aya yay!

So yeah, we've been doing cakes and parties for Franco's family for the longest time already. I remember, the first cake they got was a topsy-turvy for his Kuya Luis. A nice bag cake for her mom January, oh my... Yearly cakes and parties for the family I suppose.

This time, we did a superhero party and cake for Franco as requested by her mom. I enjoyed doing the cake. It's very simple yet lovely. I chanced to see a newspaper like page in Ava's comic book... I did ask him if I could have it, he said yes... Now it's part of the cake table. Teehee!





Ace and I along with the staff DIY-ed his name covered in comic pages. We DIY-Ed everything actually, except for the chevron backdrop. Yes, even the table. Teehee!





So that's it. Off for a little R&R with the little one and the family. And we're getting ready for our year starter wedding. Yay!

Happy 2nd Franco love!

No comments:

Post a Comment