Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Lovely cakes, lovelier weddings




It's been awhile since I've blogged about our cakes, and I think if the cakes could talk and complain, they would. Pretty hard to miss supposed to be, I know... So shoot me. Teehee!

Most of the raves we get from these lovelies are that they are lovely, pretty, dainty, and so on. And I think it's about time that I remind you folks that they are not just pretty but yummy desserts as well. They do serve their purpose believe me, pretty for the eyes, yummy for the tummy.



Wedding cakes should rise to the occasion. Plain and simple, they have to be lovely in and out. I don't see the point of ordering a passable tasting, mediocre looking cake still with a price tag. If one wants a dessert and not mindful of the look, the cake giants RR and G have affordable ones. A rolls perhaps, teehee!


When Ace and I got married, we settled for what is readily available. And now that we're here, I think it is just fitting for us to be able to share our gift to others. And whenever we're done doing a cake, I smile for I know there's a chance we're making another couple happy again.

- kit m.

No comments:

Post a Comment