Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sweet candies:: Rein's 1st

I can't find the words to describe this party. I'm not a lover of sweets but with this... What's there not to love? You see, I get too attached with the parties that we do because most if not all elements in it are our labor of love. Ace and I along with the Ava's family work together to come up with these loveliness. And I am sooo thankful that somehow the folks who work for us share the same passion that we have. Day by day, party after party, cake after cake, they are learning to shun mediocrity.

So this is our party for the day, our month ender...overloaded with cuteness.






























Isn't it cute? I hope the folks who attended this party thought so too.

Well, that's it! Happy birthday Lianne Rein, to a sweet life.

No comments:

Post a Comment