Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Fancy Nancy :: Zerene's 1st

I am so thankful that this family lets us work on their events yearly. If I have to look back, they started having us since Ava's cakes was on its year 1. And mind you, they throw parties like thrice a year. Yay! Yes, three children in the family.

Zerene's mommy, Doc M wanted a girly girl party for her little one. We had Fancy Nancy then.


I told you, I have lovely finds from our latest trip to be used in the parties we have in store. The Eiffel poster, I got at the swap meet. Lovely baroque frames... I was a maxxinista. Yay!


And since its a fancy nancy party, I wanted to have a dresser. The pink one was mine when I was still living with my grandmother. It was brown back then, but with a little paint job... Lo and behold.











Couldn't get more girly with ruffles.


P is for Paris and an oh sooo lovely carousel from my mother in law. I tell you, if I had a little girl, I seriously shudder on the parties I would want to throw her, that is if Ace doesn't shoot me first. Teehee! Little girls are so fun to dress up and all, but I guess I've been a little girl once and my mom's major complain was she felt like she had five children with me. Aya yay!





These days, I have this lovely aversion to anything parisian and that includes pink. Maybe if I say it a lot, work with it often... The heavens might hear my hearts yearning... Paris oh paris please... Tickets to you soon please. My Ace looks at me with incredulous disbelief whenever I go with my litany on why we ought to visit that place. Teehee! Culture immersion Ace, and there are lovely inspirations everywhere.





So that's it... For the week. A few days off to play host to relatives then we get to go back to work on a nautically nice party which you have to watch out for.

Enjoy the weekend folks!
- kit m.

No comments:

Post a Comment