Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Cheers to 100!







It is not like everyday that we get to do a centenarian cake. A dear friend of mine ordered this for her grandfather's 100th birthday.

Let me try to list 100 material and immaterial things that I would wish for. And for the sake of humor, lets assume that money is not a question. Teehee!

1. Breakfast in Madagascar
2. Lifetime subscription of Elle Decor and Wedding Essentials
3. Goyard St. Louis
4. Semi-annual tickets to visit Ace's parents and my friends
5. Pocket money to go with those trips
6. Lifetime subscription of Elle Decor and Wedding Essentials
7. Cake boss software
8. Coupons for sugarcraft
9. Weekend in Maldives
10. My 20yr old body and metabolism

Gee! My mind is reeling with so much wants... what more if it is really really possible already. I shudder! I think it's best to stop at 10, again, it is best to live life each day and take it at a time- it's joys and what nots. Less stressful and mysterious in a way that you don't know what it has to offer for that day. And yeah, I'm going to whip myself for not writing at least one immaterial thing. Ha!ha!

Happy Sunday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment