Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

LOVE :: Khel + Crissy

If it did not come out as lovely as we envisioned, I'd be bumming big time about the ant bites I had when we styled this wedding. You see, your clumsy stylist stepped on an anthill of crazy red winged ants. The mere memory of the ants crawling to my knees? I shudder! I faint!

Since it is the love month, the wedding was a day after Valentines day even, we worked on LOVE, blues and violets. We used our sweetheart chair even. Yay for cheesiness this February! 




Sadly, I wasn't able to take a photo of the tables at night, when the candles were all lit up. Mother nature went too windy at the picturesque reception, the poolside of Fort Ilocandia Resort Hotel.

We wanted the church to be minimally styled and let the raw beauty of Sta. Monica Church (Sarrat, Ilocos Norte) to pop out by itself. So we did just simple arrangements for the altar and at the last pew. We made nice swags for the aisle with my new lace cloths. So in love with them, I should have taken a closer shot. 





The couple Khel and Crissy look so good together. I remember the emcee, Brandy Howards, mentioning something like they are doppelgangers of Ben Chan and oh noooo... I don't remember that of Crissy. She is very very pretty though. Lest I forget, thank you to Paula Abadilla, the groom's sister for this project. If we all had sisters like her, who would arrange loveliness for our weddings, well... it would be really really nice. Teehee!

Congratulations to the newlyweds, Michael Paulo and Cressa Villaseran! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

- kit m.

No comments:

Post a Comment