Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Busy as a bee!




My in-laws are home. Adding more craziness to our nonexistent stress free schedules. Ace and I are neck deep behind sketches and contracts. I am just thankful that clients don't morph into bridezillas or mommyrillas. Ha!ha! I promise the wait will be worth it. =)



This is one wedding I am so looking forward to. I just wish we close it. It is very simple, yet chic. Very detailed, yet looks minimal. I know, I know, I'm confusing you.


So we had red and black. Now this mommy wants, yellow and black. Ooohhhh!!! I always say, clients who opt for black in their parties have a different level of taste and sophistication. Black makes it more worldly, bolder, chic-er, glammer- if there is such a word. It just does!


There's been too much vintage already, it makes my head spin. But again, who am I to complain. So for this wedding... We literally had to squeeze what's left and what's not yet done. When we need vintage elements, I just wish we could loan items from houses of the old rich here in the north. I'm sure they have pieces that will complete the look.



This birthday is going to be cute. =) It's not really bear themed or so. How I wish I can divulge now. It's going to be nice... Lots of eye candy.

So that's 4 down, 4 more to go! Ayayay!


kit m.

No comments:

Post a Comment