Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Garden chic::Megan Miguel Castro

Somehow I can't bring myself to work just yet. I'm still in cloud 9 from yesterday's event and Mrs. Marcos' cake.
I am speechless beyond words with the feedback we are getting. =) Thank you folks! These are exactly the reasons why I love doing what we do and I truly see myself doing this for a long time... As long as you love what we do!




The stage sketch we worked on. When Megan's mom, Steph, visited us... Her first rule was, it has to be a party not yet done, and apt for her little girls first birthday, baptism and house blessing. wow! Talk about shooting three birds with one throw! =)




I did the butterflies again. =) For a change, we had her name spelled out in decorative plates. I must say, it's lovely. Oh a little trivia, whenever we work, I like blank canvases. For this party, it was just a parking lot, we had to bring in our own stage, carpets, decorative tables and chairs, everything!




Lovely pinks and purples.




I did a terrarium but sadly the photo I took is hazy. =( But no worries, I saw Marianne Pasion. She's one of my fave photographers in Laoag. =) When we go on trips, I am impulsive. My lame excuse would always be, I'll be using it for a party. Tee hee! The cookie jar, I couldn't resist buying.




Pearls in birdcages and flowers. Very chic! =) My friend, Madz Mesina said... They look very Martha Stewart-ish. Yay!




We made mini cupcakes and cake pops for every table. And mind you guys, no two centerpiece is alike. =)








We didn't want her cake to empower the other details. So we made a simple cute one.




Oh and her invite.
What a party to start July... It poses as a challenge to do prettier ones. =) Ready... Head on!

No comments:

Post a Comment