Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Vintage Garden::Kath + Sander

This is our first time to do a wedding in Tabacalera- the brainchild events place of our Governor. It's huge, very daunting and very challenging. You know I always say I prefer working with bare spaces, but Tabacalera must I say is... Ahhh how do I say it? Lost for words. Alright, just very challenging. Add to the fact that we're doing a vintage garden theme in an indoor venue. Yay!



Our interpretation of the theme. I asked Ace for a wood wall with nooks where I can put something in it. Oh and I had to pester the carpenters to make a wheelbarrow and ladder too. This are the times when I seriously yearn for the swap meets in Hawaii. Sigh! And even Floradec. Double sigh! And also Michaels. I remember, my first dose of a craft store is Hobby Lobby in Texas. My Lola Doc is a crafty too like me, she bought me there. Is it still around?



The kid got to play with it before the wedding. =)


There's beauty in simplicity.


I filled the wheelbarrow with fresh hydrangeas, alstromerias, roses and carnations. I love how the wood wall turned out. The monograms were also done in wood. =)






Lookie! My water sprinkler I got for P50. =) I told you Ace, I'll be using it one day.





-








The tableau was filled with lovely fresh roses, gerberas, alstromerias, hydrangeas, orchids and my current fave... Snapdragons! Oh and succulents here and there. You might be wondering where do I get our props? Here, there and everywhere. A mix of cheap finds and I shudder ones. One day, I'll do a garage sale of our props. We try not to reuse them in events.

I took two sets of photos. The ones above are taken in natural light, the ones coming up are taken with the mood lights. I didn't know how to use Ace's cam so shoot me if they're not at it's best. I told a friend yesterday, I wish I had a photographer close friend who would take nice photos of our events.




























And the belle of the ball?



Our ghosts. =)

If gave a different feel of the place. They look so chic, elegant, delicate. Very very pretty.

For rentals, call us at 09175928955.


No comments:

Post a Comment