Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Arabella love :: Charmaine + Jayson

After posting a photo of this wedding in our Facebook page, I had a few inquiries on where is this place. Folks, this is at Arabella's Events Place in Barangay Pila, Laoag City. The people who own La Preciosa owns this new picturesque events place too. Lovely right?
The styling we did for this wedding blends so well with Arabella's look. Don't you think so? Our ghosts and the pink and white flowers went so well with the columns and wrought iron accents of the building. Sigh!










Last night, Ace and I were deliberating on how we shall style today's wedding, coming from another pink wedding yesterday. Well yesterday was whimsical, today was a different story. I could not quite define what would be the theme for today. Last night too, Ferina of Ferina Albano Photography, one of my fave photographers in this side of the world, asked me if what was the theme... I told her '' ahhh none?'' Teehee!
It makes sense now, we were meant to style the wedding that would compliment Arabella's look. I'm going to call this an Arabella themed wedding. Teehee!

















Been exchanging emails with the bride for quite sometime, and I thought it wasn't pushing through anymore when she didn't respond to my last email. She said when she came to us, she thought we were settled. So when I asked when was it, it was like supposed to be in three days. Oops! Then I'm glad, she bumped it and gave us a few more days.
Charmaine and Jayson didn't want it very elaborate, but then, they might as well. C looks like a Barbie doll. And I'm going to sound cray here, but I really really love her lace dresses. And apparently, I am again becoming incoherent... Too much sun exposure again. Oh no! Looking at our events calendar, we have a few more that will be under the summer sun. Boo!
Charmaine and Jayson, thank you, for being indignant on having us to style your wedding. I am honored when you said that when you saw us, you had no one else in mind anymore other than us. Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment