Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Grecian simplicity :: Rachel + Manuel

I've been saving this post for today.  I know, it is quite ironic for me to say this wedding is simple. It is not really. Comparing to our other weddings and parties though, this one is very low key... lots of foliage and minimal whites. A few touches of gold did the trick... oh and lest I forget, it wasn't that hard anymore to come up with loveliness for this wedding as the fountain area of Fort Ilocandia Resort Hotel is oozing with so much class and loveliness. The brick cladding and bougainvillea cascades are so spot on. It feels like I am in a different country and yet I am just home. Sigh!









I'm going to be off tangent with this post, but I'll do it anyway. Last night as we did the Visita Iglesia, as I knelt down to pray, my little one follows. As I said my prayers, he did too... aloud. And at the end of his prayer, he would say Be alive Jesus, I am sorry. I asked my son, what was he sorry for, and he told me... Because I am bad mommy, Jesus is up there.  Dumbfounded with such reasoning from my little one. And like the cleanliness, simplicity of the styling, I wish that I may be again like my little one.

Have a blessed holy week folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment