Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

To another level:: Ysabel's Elementary Graduation

Ysabel's gorgeous mom, Anna, called me up a few weeks back and asked if we could accommodate them for the 26th. We we're supposed to take a break and prepare for the parties lined up after the lovely wedding in Playa Tropical. But she was so insistent that it was just going to be a simple party. So we set a meeting at Arabella's, which would also be the party's venue. Quite amused that they had a Parisian themed graduation party in mind. Didn't know that themes are now needed for graduation parties. Teehee!

Our interpretation of a simple Parisian themed graduation party which I think is not so simple at all. With the ghost chairs and all? Ha! ha!  I love the impromptu striped wall we did. Very very chic. Sorry for blowing my own horn again! Yay!



 Her name in our lovely white mirrors.


 When we were in Hawaii, Ace was raising eyebrows whenever I picked up something Paris -ish items. Dear husband, I told you... I have foresight. Like how I married you. Teehee!

 Her stack of cupcakes and cake.





Congratulations Ysabel! I look forward to styling another milestone in your life in the coming years.

Venue: Arabella's Events Place
Catering: La Preciosa Catering Services
Photographer: Ferina Albano, Shayne Lauricio and Cesar Lauricio
Music: Synergy
Lights and Sounds: Avalanche
Cakes: Ava's Cakes
Event styling: Kit + Ace of Ava's Cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment