Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Alice in Wonderland::Channel Heleyne's 2nd

The best compliment a client could give us is to be a repeat client and of course, to give a good word of us to others. I feel quite honored that  Chanelle's aunt, Ms. Shirylle,  told us that she truly insisted that we do Chanelle's 2nd again. A year's past, we did Chanelle's 1st. But mind you, this 2nd bash is another something. 

So it's Alice in wonderland this time. We did a harlequin pink wall for the backdrop. The big cards are one of our DIY's this time. Well what can you say, I love being suicidal. Always DIY-ing stuff. The clock was Ace's DIY. And the leaves and flowers were by the staff. 

 Isn't it cute? strewn playing cards everywhere?
 The hanging tea sets were inspired by the book I recently got. It just makes sense and adds additional cuteness for this party to have a lot of tea sets... and hanged!
 Mind you... that clock is huge! 4ft in diameter I suppose. So is it time? Time for Chanelle's party.

 What would be an Alice in wonderland party without the Cheshire cat?
 Lovely, lovely rosettes!


 Confused with Alice's look. Amazed with the party perhaps?
 For Chanelle's centerpieces, we did a bunch of alstromerias in glass with playing card and polka dot ribbon accents. We also did fuchsia polka dotted balloons mixed with metallic royal blues, oh and topped with a very very nice mylar. The happy birthday mylar is soooo me. Tee hee!
 The ghosts couldn't even resist not being on this party. Little one, you are very very lucky. Your mommy and daddy wants the best of everything just for you. To give the world in a silver platter.

 For Chanelle's other centerpieces, we did trees with playing cards and hanged cupcakes. We were kinda joking if would the guests get the cupcakes we hanged. From the cuteness of it, I wouldn't be surprised if they insist to bring home the whole tree. Tee hee!




Her cake was equally lovely. It was also tall. Ha! ha!

 I couldn't be more pleased when I saw the guests enjoying the look of the party. Oohhhsss and aaahhhss!! Yay! That truly inspires me to do better parties. When her Aunt saw the party, she said... "I love you ading"... what can I say... but I love you back. Tee hee! And her mom, saying SUPER LIKE? Well, I had a silly smile plastered to my face for the rest of the day.

Thank you to Sir Allan and the staff of Plaza del Norte for being so accommodating. It truly is a lovelier experience to work in a nice place when the people working there are as nice too.

Thank you so much to your family for again, having us time and again.



No comments:

Post a Comment