Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Up up away::Nathan Gabriel's baptism

What a party to start a sunshiny day! Nathan's mom made us pick the theme... With her lines, I trust you. Heavens, talk about being totally pressured to do something nice.


So we did a spin off of the UP movie... Sort of...








Very sunshiny! Yellows and blues. We even hanged balloon clouds and dropped a few hot air balloon lanterns.


Don't let that hot air balloon deceive you. It is made of steel and cloth... Not bamboo and paper. That is my Ace's DIY. I think he did a pretty good job. Hugs dad! My market basket was used as the balloons basket... And I threw in some pretty cute bears in it.





Nathan's mom made us do cupcakes topped with what else... for his favors.

A few hours after the party, Nathan's mom called to thank us for doing a nice job. The outcome was a surprise. Believe me, nothing warms my heart more than an appreciation from a happy client.

So alright... Nathan's baptismal done... 2nd party for the day coming up.


- kit m.

No comments:

Post a Comment