Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Cakes today and yesterday

Ooooh for the past features I did, it was mainly on the lovely events we've been doing. Now I think, I ought to give the spotlight back to our cakes. So here are some, of our September cakes. Please don't be mad if your cake isn't here, I just grabbed what has been stored in my laptop. 

Rica Villa's Cake
Rica's parisian inspired cake. Don't we all want to see Paris? Paris equates to loveliness to the nth level. It must be very very pretty in there. Everywhere is a fall in love spot. Sigh!
How quirky this wedding cake is. They requested us to let the bride and groom be in a convertible... and the bride should be driving. So we let her be.
Mrs. M's cake
 My 30th birthday cake. You don't only know how I pestered the staff and Ace to bake me one. In the end, I did my own cake. I love how it ended up though. The ruffles are so neat.
Hailey Gorgonio's cake

Blair Gorgonio's cake
 Our under the sea themed party cakes for siblings Hailey and Blair. Sebastian is soooo cute!
Rain Courtney FariƱas' cake
 Who say's you can't have fun on a rainy day? This cake was for the Congressman's granddaughter. Look at the little girl... with her raincoat, boots and umbrella... there's no stopping her to have fun on her birthday!
Obviously,  I am such a sucker for anything lace especially vintage looking laces. It has a different kind of drama in it. When Ace was done piping the lace... I told him it looks better than the swatch they gave. Don't you think so? It looks so real. Very very pretty.
Marlowe+Princess Aldus' wedding cake

Agel Donato's cake
 A little bit of pixie dust is all you need.
Aiah and Aisha Avelino's cake
 Our take on a lady bug themed cake. The bugs on top are so adorable.
Julio Liquete's cake
 What's an "out to see the world" party without a luggage cake?
Andrea Danao's cake
My lola Doc asked me... "is the second layer a cityscape" ha!ha! Well it looks like, and why not? Actually,   they are just edible lipsticks, mascaras and eyeliners in attention.
Nathan Gabriel's cupcakes
Rulex Jr. Hipolito's cake
This is the only way and means acceptable where you can place a boot in something edible. Tee hee! Or should  I say yee haw?
Chanelle Duldulao's cake
Tea party cake for the whimsy party.

For party cakes... visit us at Ava's Cake Gen. Segundo Avenue, Laoag City or if you can't send us an email at inquiries@avascakes.com

For best party cakes... inquire about our Sketch and Bake services.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment