Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Crystal elegance::Alyana+Aaron

I woke up last Saturday with so much excitement for this wedding. As I was posting teasers for this wedding... I couldn't help but be a little emotional. I texted the bride... Something that goes... Today is the start of happier mornings for you and Aaron. Yay!


The cake was very simple. Yet striking, I must say. The simplicity of the cake contrasts with the grand chandeliers of the ballroom and the drapes with crystals we hanged. Don't you think so?


The couple's backdrop was a damask wall with mirrors, chandelier and wine glass votives. The lace covers were our DIYs.


We had a mix of lovely blooms for the backdrop. Lush roses, lisianthus and carnations. While it's true that we have staff who help us, I personally do the arrangements for the couple's area and long tables. Somehow I find it therapeutical. Hah! As if!


The lighted wine glass votives were so nice. They add romance. We made huge aster topiaries. Very pretty!





I didn't want to include the favors in the stage area. So we set up a mirror booth and accented it with of course, mirrors. Tee hee! While doing it, I was reminded of the vain witch in snow white.














So that's it. We spent our Saturday doing a classy wedding for Alyana and Aaron. Congratulations you guys for getting married and for throwing one without a coordinator. That is a feat! Seriously.

I guess I owe the other suppliers this much for doing a job well done.

Photography:: Ferina Albano, Shayne Lauricio, Cesar Lauricio
Videography:: Gyver Lauricio
Music:: Synergy
HMUA:: Audrey Adora
Venue and Catering:: Fort Ilocandia Resort Hotel {Ms.Marjorie, Marcel, James were extra helpful, thank you!}
Photo booth:: purple pixels
Lights and sounds :: Music Match
Cakes and cupcake favors:: Ava's Cakes
Floral and event styling :: Ava's Cakes

Lest I forget the people behind us, who has been with us since I started doing flowers, and us doing cakes... Would that be 10 years already? Oh my! {Mg Edgar, Jeff, Mac, Bonjing, Alex, Harry, Monina, Madz, Ever, Shing, Georgia} Clap! Clap! Clap! You make our life much easier. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment