Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Birthday No. 30

I know I'm such a pain when my birthday month comes around. I make so much of a spectacle of it. Why not? I do make events a big thing, why should my birthday be any different? ha! ha!

For the past days... as birthday no.30 comes closer (Yes, I am turning 30!)... it's been a roller coaster ride of birthday bantering with my son, husband, Lola Doc and Mom. I couldn't contain it to myself anymore. I just have to share it. Here are a few...

"Can I use the ghosts babe?"
Kiddo overheard.... yells  " Yes Mom, you can use it for free!"

"Kit darling, we gave you an early birthday present... its expensive" says my Lola Doc
I answered, "Are you eating here for dinner?"
"Yes!"
"So I guess you are recovering your investment!"
Ha!ha!

And this morning, as I was telling Ace that  my friend works for DeBeers... As I was admiring the diamonds... 
"Babe, so nice the DeBeers"
"Yes, we are serving beer"
I almost died. 

I am already in doubt myself if my jokes are just jokes or I truly am secretly wishing for it to land in our doorstep or in my palms. 

Our staff isn't spared too. Printouts arrived, and they were wondering what was it for... it isn't included in the calendar. And as they open it, they saw it was mine. I'm sure the question hovering in their brains was "Is she really serious?" 

My friends too, I got calls for this... I made a crazy invite that goes with the lines...


Now they are worried if who are included in the "you are all coming" line. Just a few heads. When I say few, literally a few. =) Just a few closest to my heart.

Now I can't wait to be thirty. I hope I get better with age. Not the figure... but you know... oh heck! And the figure! Let's go! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment