Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Polka dot launch

I take pride for working time and again for Visionaire, Inc. It is the company behind Red dot, home of Plains and Prints, Gingersnaps, Havaianas and other lovely brands, brainchild of uber fashionista Mary Ann Cua Macaraeg.

So today, we were tasked to style the venue, of course, of the launching of Polka dot- their new line and their website www.shopreddot.ph

The perks of working for them, we get to take a peek of their lovely collection. Believe me, they are so lovely, so sinful! Husbands, boyfriend, financiers, you just have to ready your pockets.




As usual, I'm doing the centerpieces. I used succulents and hydrangeas in raffia ribboned tin cans. I love the contrast of something so dainty and that of a by product.





The boys doing a fast makeover on the fence.





Naked lightbulbs. Brilliant idea. That and Red dot.





The line art was done by McShine Customs. Very artistic!


Poka Dot's lovely muses. Ericke, Lovely and Ivon. I guess I'm old, Lovely was one of our enrollees in K+ for the UPCAT review years back.










The tent at night.

Sigh! All in a days work. Tomorrows party is another story. =)


- kit m.

Location:Red dot, Laoag City

No comments:

Post a Comment