Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Cupcake & Pompoms::Maureen Zophiel's 1st

Nothing excites me as much as a little girls party. I'm afraid though to have one of my own for I might go gaga and break the bank. Boo!

So whenever we get to do a little girls party, I go crazy... Almost owning it. Yay!







My rye artificial grass just arrived in time for the party.

















Happy birthday little one!

So far the party was great except for the catering issue meltdown.

The caterer from Sarrat as usual didn't disappoint to live to its reputation. Again, they came in super late, just an hour lead time, they were still setting up when the guests were already there. They used torn and dirty linens. Mix match linens veering away from the color palette. Oh and aside from having rude wait staff, they were preparing tacos with their bare hands. Yuck! You wouldn't want to get food poisoned, I'm sure!

I'm kinda sensitive on what group/caterer we work with for even if we put so many nice stuff to make nice parties, the integrity of everything also falls on their equipment, linens and all. So far, in my opinion, (I know you guys have your favorites too, this is just again in my opinion) as per experience, I can always depend on La Preciosa.

Till next party folks!

- kit m.

Location:Laoag City

No comments:

Post a Comment