Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Behind the scenes

I tell Ace whenever we do events that our clients are so lucky for having people like us. They need not worry so much anymore. All they need worry is the moolah not the hooplah.

Looking back at our wedding, we were not only short of funds, it was a hullabaloo cramming for a two month preparation wedding. We couldn't afford so much, we had to do everything for us... Together. On the day of our wedding, we were still busy setting up our styro cut names at the reception. I know styro cut names ... Yuck! The people at fort were skeptical if it was really us who were getting married. Ha! Ha!
I even forgot to wax my legs! Not that it matter anymore. =)

How busy do we get preparing for weddings? Hell breaks loose.





I'm doing the inventory of materials and props that are going to be used. Ace is working on the measurements for the props' frames and all. Hmmm... Where can I buy a pink hammer? I'd really really love that! Something covered with soft fuchsia pink and black and white polka dotted silicone! Ayayay! Love!







Look out for our Moroccan, Tuscan and Red Elegance weddings this month. Our clients are not just fabulously fab... But with great taste as well. As Ms. MCM puts it, I'm too blessed to be stressed. =)

Now, i'm excited to share the sketches of what we're about to do in the coming days. But I can't for now. Secrecy issues. All I can say is as of the moment, everything's falling into place. I hope the execution will come out really great! =) I can't wait!

- kit m.

Location:Mr. & Mrs. M's

No comments:

Post a Comment