Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Paper rosettes:: Rein's baptism

This weekend has to be the busiest we've ever had. My friends from the university came to visit for two days... We have a chic baptismal today, and tomorrow, a wedding. So you can just imagine the stress and craziness we had prior to the weekend. Inventories, cake making and production work oh my gaaaa!

The material we wanted to highlight for Rein's baptism is paper rosettes.




It looks so pretty but very very time consuming. Oh well as Ace always say, the more effort you put in, the prettier it is. The buttons in the middle are cute too, I should have close-upped it?! Huh!








We attached rosettes and buttons to our DIY table lamps. =)




The stage... Half done. Lookie... The red chandelier!

I'll be updating the album in our Facebook page... Watch out for it folks.

Alright, time to tour my friends. =)
- kit m.

Location:Kalipi Center, Batac Ilocos Norte

No comments:

Post a Comment