Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Woodsy chic wedding:: Kathreen and Eddie

I am speechless beyond words...Tired yet satisfied... Elated! From the hangover of me and my university friends weekend escape, yesterday's baptism and today's lovely wedding. I can't say how blessed we are to have clients who let us do what we want, contributing inputs on how else can we beautify the event. Yay!

Today, is Kathreen and Eddie's wedding. Having been moved thrice? Migod! The wait was worth it. =)








The cake was intricately done by Ace. Very fitting for the couple. Delicate scrolls, lace work.. I can go on praising my husband, yay! He patiently did every detail of this cake. Elegant. Classy. Grand. Here goes the L word again... Lovely!




I love doing tablescapes. This has to be one of my two favorite arrangements in a wedding. I love putting details to complete the look, the feel. We had big crooked logs, my vases, my lamps and my new birdcages.












I personally like my stages to be clean. Fancy yet restrained. Over the top but classy. My new red cloth makes a perfect backdrop for the couples tablescape. I insisted on having the red chandelier. Very chic!










So this months events are done. June is another story. Uh oh! =)

Cake and styling- Ava's cakes contact us at 09175928955 or 63 77 7714622
Coordinated by Julius Aquino ( he is just so ever patient and meticulous as well)
Lights by Solid Machine 0920 7385284
Catering by Yapaz

No comments:

Post a Comment