Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Consummate DIY-ers


I have a nasty habit of being conceited. Conceited in the sense that I feel no one can do it other than ourselves... Given a time frame and with the effect that I want. Unless we source it from really really good suppliers but would charge us an arm and a leg. Gosh! The math won't do if I charge a party for 1k then commission someone to do it for 2k. Boo!

Take a peek on our almost daily routine... Very consummate do it yourselves-r!




Trays of roses ready for this weekends wedding cakes. As I always say, we don't buy them. We make our own. We always do.




Our roses up close. That's not yet done folks... =) I remember my first time to do a rose. Very very ugly! You could call it a cursed rose. I'm glad it has improved.




Ace doing carpentry. I need a table for our wedding this Monday. I couldn't find something close to what I like here and in Vigan. So the mister had to improvise. And mind you it looks pretty. I'll be posting it after the wedding. Surprise... Surprise... Please don't order that from us... Reminds me of the furnitures we have to finish for kit+ace.

As other women go on collecting clothes, shoes and bags...I collect these... A welding machine, grinder, cut-off saw, circular saw, miter saw. Gee! Can I have them in fuchsia please? How novel... I'll spray paint them fuchsia and black. =)




Our two staffs painting the train we're using this weekend. It must have been agony for them to have me hovering daily. Ah not that blue... Too blue... Too light. Put black there. Put dots. Can you open the window? Surely when I turn my back... They are cursing me! Bitchy-ness! I must say they did good! =) they did right? thumbs up guys!!!




The welder's complaining too with my indecisiveness on what size of iron hula hoops do I want. Ha!ha! I have a shiny welding machine... Thank you Ace! Well baby, I don't really want that...




This is what I want. =) kidding... All I want is you! =)




That above is my work station for the day. Cutesy safari toppers. See my monkeys? They have bananas too!

I can't wait to show the final products... But I dread the weekend... Two parties and a wedding coming up! Ayayay!

I'm forgetting the cakes that come with them!

-kit m.

Location:Home sweet home

No comments:

Post a Comment