Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Irvin & Carol's wedding

Talk about hands on. Though we have staff who work with us, there are some details that Ace and I have to do ourselves. The length of ribbons, how they are looped, the flowers to be used... I just can't entrust it to anyone. That makes it difficult for us to go on vacations.





Yesterday, we had a lovely wedding. I got to use our white lamps again.



Lovely! I hope the bride and groom are happy about the set up. I feel sad about the churches set up though. Paoay church became strict overnight. For months, we've been visualizing about a twig tree filled aisle with cascading white orchids and hanging votives. The night before the event, we sent our staff to bring our stuff to the church. The priest didn't allow us to go through our concept. He didn't want to use our carpet, our bridal chairs too. Sigh! We had not much to do than to comply. I know the bride will be heartbroken. Sorry. =(




Again, I hope this atones the church mishap. So brides and grooms, think twice if you intend to get married in Paoay. Sta. Monica church in Sarrat is (for me) equally gorgeous too. The wood trusses inside are amazing. How did they ever engineer that thing? How did they lift those trusses? I'm in awe!

Well, well, there are no perfect weddings... A glitch here and there... What's important is the love the couple has for each other. I know, baduy but true!


- kit m.

Location:Playa Tropical, Currimao Ilocos Norte

No comments:

Post a Comment