Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

UAP + Meks

It's been two years since we've been paying for Ace's convention fee and yet he couldn't attend for we couldn't leave commitments in the province. It could've bought me pretty baking pans already. Or silicon pan holders. Fuchsia please!

This year is different... We made sure he can ( it's already a requirement in the renewal of his license) by minimizing orders for the weekend and just a manageable party for the staff left at home.




Yes, we're here! Davies sponsored for the hotel accommodations. Thank you Davies Paints for that. You not only paint the town pretty, you are very generous as well! Yay!

As Ace attended his commitments for the day, I was left with Ava the whole day. And so I thought I am on a non working trip, I spoke too soon. Nevertheless, I was productive! I booked 2 wedding cakes and a party cake thru phone and email. =)

One of our mek... Short for mekekekweks friend visited us from California. We just couldn't resist a mini reunion with college friends.




Dinner at buffet 101. The selection was great... Some say Vikings is better but really what they have there is more than enough to satisfy your appetite. Standing from L-R, moi, Dr. Anne, Tin, Denise. Seated from L-R, Ness from CA, Duds, Engr. Gillian and Dr. Gracie.

We were all dorm mates at St. Therese in UP Los Banos. I bought them Nana Rosa's chichacorn. As per request. I was only able to bring 5... So just enough for those who won't make it to the Ilocos trip this May.

The night was filled with laughter, as usual, reminiscing our dorm days. How we kidnapped St. Joseph... What a term! Ha! Ha! Basically the fun we had while we were all trying to survive college. I guess we did! We actually did a good job in surviving it. Yey!

Our husbands and boyfriends were with us too for dinner, either they were too camera shy or too ashamed to be seated with bakya girls. Boo! Come to think of it, they were like grade school seminarian boys... Sitting still, waiting for their girls to call it a night. There's just no stopping us. Pringles. Once you pop... You can't stop!

This morning is Ace's day2 of the convention. He said Architect Manosa, the Architect Francisco Manosa is having a talk on HIS Architecture! Wow! Can I please please come? I so love what architects do. Architects put beauty in their buildings, houses, in everything!

So what's for me today? A client meeting and I'll try to squeeze something for the little tot!

-kit m.

Location:Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment