Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter

I always say take each day at a time but I just can't. I take it weekly! It's not 365 days in a year but 52 weeks in a year. I do this so I could schedule what needs to be done. Right I schedule! Some I delegate, some tasks we don't for it just needs us. The Ace & Kit touch. =)




The left sheet done. The right sheet to be done. This causes my panic attacks but when everything's baked and delivered, I'm in happy mode again. =)
Oh and of course, when the client is happy, I am ecstatic!




Boxed! Ready to be shipped to Baguio City. 75 three dimensional edible toppers! Mi g! I almost surrendered.




These are the cakes for today and tomorrow. It's a mix of everything but I think they look real fab! Here I go again, where I dream of doing a show on cakes... Yikes! Or a magazine spread perhaps! I have to keep on saying it that someday somehow it will come true. Attract dominant thoughts as my good friend Gracielle would put it.




The flowers are so lovely! I never tire of doing those. Non bakers don't know the work we put in every creation. It takes a lot of time and patience in doing edible flowers. First you prepare materials, you color. Do buds, let it stand. Do the innermost petals, let it stand. Do the outer petals, let it stand. It goes on and on. You see, whenever I see cakes with fresh flowers, I cringe... For that it such a lazy cake makers job! I tell you guys when you order a cake and it goes exorbitant because it has fresh flowers.... That is a rip off. Edible flowered cakes are priced higher because of the love we put in every flower we do.




A cupcake on a cake? Ayayay! Spell CHIC! I am so partial to anything black, white and fuchsia.




Lovely lovely lovely! Again we are blessed with uber chic moms who asks us to make lovely cakes for their onesies!




This just has to be my personal favorite for the day!
Oh well.... Happy Easter folks!
=) kit m.

Location:Mr. & Mrs. M's

No comments:

Post a Comment