Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Airplanes, trains and hot air balloons

We just had to have a 7am call time for today. I thought everyone would be grouchy for its too early after a long Friday night. But lo and behold...




Sunshiny day.. The staff had bright smiles as well. =)
















Our materials for the day. When Ms. Wilma first met with us, she wanted a cars themed party. When I told her that it's been done a lot of times she said "just do what you want to do... Something special... Something that hasn't been done yet!"

Since she wanted cars... I didn't want to stray away from it too much... Just a little... So I told her let's do planes, trains, balloons... Glad she agreed.




For her invites, we made simple cutesy balloon invites with yarn, buttons and card stock. =)




That is our canvas for the day. The Lacasa is huge... It could accommodate 400 I heard. I did the ocular a day before the party... My ga! The ceiling is high! We had to mask it. So what better way than to have nice airplanes and clouds hanging above.




I think it looks nice. =) The staff spent days assembling the airplanes.



Our 3d train. =) I hope this will cheer a lot of kids in awhile. Oh as well as the adults.




Look at the train track. =)





Kids parties are just amazing.

Lest I forget...







Little Drakes birthday cake! Happy birthday little one!

For us.... We're done for the day! =)

Cakes and party decor by Ava's cakes www.avascakes.com
Catering by La Preciosa

Location:Lacasa, Museo Ilocos Norte

No comments:

Post a Comment