Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Cravings

The beach is an excuse to satisfy our cravings for Kapuluan Vista's burgers and burritos. For days I've been imagining myself eating those... Ayayay! When opportunity strikes... Together with friends, my Lola doc, mother goose, Ace and Ava, Uncle B, Meliza, the whole shebang goes on a road trip!




The kiddo couldn't wait... He actually wanted to travel from Laoag to Pagudpud with his trunks on... The beach is paradise... My little boy- a piece of heaven.




While he is still not ashamed of kissing us.... I grab every chance I get.




Mother goose and my Bessie... Come to think of it... If she's mother goose... That would make me? I shudder!




A little prodding to get the mister's photo. The caption should go... Ace and Kit of Ava's cakes. =)



My visiting Uncle B and Ace... Everyone's all smiles... Who wouldn't with that place... Away from the maddening everything of the city.









The most priceless memories of yesterday... My Lola doc and son having fun... Giggling in the water and with matching swimwear to boot! Panis si mommy!

Year round we work, even during holidays... So when we get the chance to have a mini vacay we do... For it's not everyday you can just grab the whole shebang and go beach lovin while eating burgers and burritos.

How did you spend yesterday folks? =)

- kit m.

Location:Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte

No comments:

Post a Comment