Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Working on a holiday

As everybody head to pristine beaches and not so pristine ones... Ace and I, along with the the team go on a road trip... To work! Come to think of it... Work is doing party party! Blessed we were led to this... At times it doesn't feel like working at all.




Twisting balloons... Haaay!!! Yes until now, we are still very hands on... =) I don't mind, really! We always work with the staff. It just has to have the ace & kit touch. Wink! As I've said before, I don't mind getting dirty or tired just to give you guys a nice party.



I twist. I attach. Ok I admit, I don't do it alone. We have staff who could do just well. =) Our canvas for the day is a home backyard with Mango trees and bamboos. Very rural setting in the middle of Vigan city. I like the contrast. The lolo said "I don't need to worry now right?" ha ha! Right! Let us do our magic.




Boss-ing around as Ace would put it. My excuse, that's the way I balance my heavy bottom. Ha! Ha! I don't boss around, I instruct. It's much nicer that way.



So while the Mrs. is working, this is what the Mr. does. Now tell me who's acting like a boss? =p



Voila! Barbie backdrop. Little girls parties are just so adorable.






A kiddie party isn't a party without balloons. I am so in love with polka dots this year! And beyond? That we have to see. =)










Lovely party for a lovely girl. Happy birthday Fiona!

I can't wait for the next party... =) better yet I can't wait to have a little girl of my own. I already know what theme she's going to have. Yay!

Don't you just love little girls? =)

Location:Vigan, Ilocos Sur

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your blog kit...Hope you always have good stories to tell.

    ReplyDelete