Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Brown skinned

Ace and I went to buy something at a store. I feel sad that there are still some store owners who look down on people that differ from their color, upbringing, status. You see, small people like us work our asses off so we could buy from you... The reality is in a way without us... You won't have profit... You won't have any to sustain whatever it is you have.

I find it senseless to argue, but my silence does not mean you are right. I hold back my tongue for I know there's no arguing with you.

I don't expect a chair nor a glass of tea but surely you owe me politeness for considering you as the best supplier for what I want.

You can do that to someone who is at least schooled, clean and amiable talking to you... What more if that is someone who is dingy, Or so. I really pity you for not even the best schools taught you good manners. Be rude after, not while nor before.., be rude all you want when no one is looking!

This is a reflection on what kind of society we are now today. But still I know there there is but a few who are still well mannered. A handful is better than nothing at all. Sigh!

- kit m.

No comments:

Post a Comment